Tuesday 31 May 2011

This is good!

For something that is very interesting and funny, go to Google Translate and type in the lyrics to your favourite songs. Then translate them into Japanese and copy and paste the Japanese lyrics and translate them back into English - and see the results! Here are one that we did:

Original Lyrics -
I like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly
it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
because everything is never as it seems

Translated Lyrics -
I want to make the planet Earth believe it will be slow
When it is asleep, I would say that what is happening is rather difficult
Anyway, all that is not so

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to add a comment!
Please no swearing / inappropriate language etc., please.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!