Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the mothers out there have had an absolutely fantastic Mother's Day!

We went to church in the morning,  with my brother's girlfriend. Then off to the shops to organize lunch. We bought bacon & cheese rolls and hot chickens. After we arrived home, cut up and had some of a marble cake that my sister had made the night before. It was beautifully tasty.

After a couple hours of rest and sleeping, we headed off to Coffs Harbour. Deciding to go to Kmart, we went a little further to Toorimina. I acquired a Tumbling Tower game.

Tumbling Towers
On the way home, we dropped off my bro's girlfriend. We then bought chips to have with the remaining hot chicken from lunch, and we're now home.

It was a generally nice day, and I hope my Mum enjoyed it!

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to add a comment!
Please no swearing / inappropriate language etc., please.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!