Monday 30 June 2014

Youtube?

In one of my previous posts, I said I wanted to make a few art tutorials. I've decided that I might start up my Youtube channel, again, to do these, plus other random vlogs and whatnot.

Anyway, here's the link to my Youtube. Feel free to check out my older videos! I hid my first video because it was really quite bad. I edited the channel around a bit: I organised for it to be managed from a Google+ page instead of my personal profile, I edited the layout of the channel, and I made a new 'channel art' picture, as well as updating my profile picture.

Anyway, this is just a really short update.

Have a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. Helena,

    I just subscribed! Looking forward to keeping up with all your videos. Have fun making them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue,

      Thank you! I recorded an introduction video today, just got to edit it now!

      Delete

Hey, feel free to add a comment!
Please no swearing / inappropriate language etc., please.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!