Sunday 3 August 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

I was surprised, and so happy, to find out the other day that Imogen from Imogen Elvis: Gossping With Dragons had nominated me for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award'! Thank you so so much, Imogen!
The rules:

  1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
  1. List the rules and display the award.
  1. Share seven facts about yourself.
  1. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
  1. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So, thanks again, Imogen! It was really unexpected!

7 Facts About Me:



  1. I have been playing the clarinet for 9 years, and learning for 4
  2. I studied the human face for around 7 years, because I wanted to be able to draw portraits.
  3. My favourite book series at the moment is Ranger's Apprentice, although I am currently reading The Dark Is Rising sequence, and I am thoroughly enjoying it - it won't surprise me if that becomes my new favourite book series!
  4. My favourite Marvel hero is probably Iron Man, and my favourite villain is Loki.
  5. I recently dyed my hair red!

  6. I recently completed my Grade 8 AMEB practical exam, I'm hoping that I'll receive the results soon! I don't think I'll get the A I wanted, but you never know!
  7. I've tried to think about what my life will be like in ten years, but, in all honesty, I have absolutely no idea. I could be anywhere, doing anything. I know my next immediate step in my music career, but I have no idea what will happen after that, let alone what my personal life will be like. I can't even fathom many possibilities of what may or may not happen. I guess I'll just keep all options open, and not think about it!

Nominations

I'd like to nominate Sue Elvis from http://www.storiesofanunschoolingfamily.com/ , I always find her posts extremely interesting, and inspiring in the ways of unschooling!

I think I need to read more blogs, though, because that's the end of my very inspiring bloggers list.

Thanks again, Imogen!

2 comments:

  1. Helena,

    Congratulations on your award! And thank you for my nomination. That was a lovely unexpected surprise!

    I enjoyed reading your 7 facts. I see we have something in common. We are both red heads! I wonder if you are feeling impatient as you wait for your exam results. Did you prefer it when the results used to be given out straight after the exam? I hope you get that ''A'!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue,

      Thank you! And you're welcome!

      Yes, I have joined you in the red head community! I'm quite liking having red hair. I am feeling very impatient! I will have my exam results by Monday, though. I can't wait!

      I haven't ever received my result right after the exam. My first exam was Grade 4, then Grade 6, now Grade 8. As a result, I've always had to wait a while before I know my result. I would rather it, though, if I could know them right after my exam.

      Thank you! It would be amazing if I do get an "A"!

      Delete

Hey, feel free to add a comment!
Please no swearing / inappropriate language etc., please.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!