Friday 2 October 2015

Daybook - No. 7

Outside my window...
I'm listening to the sounds of cars on the highway


I am thankful...

For the opportunity over the past few weeks to house-sit for a friend of mine in town - it was nice to feel a bit of independence and experience a little of what it's like to live on your own. 

I am thinking...
About how much life has changed over the past year.

Learning all the time...

This week I have been busking a couple of times, it's lots of fun to talk to people walking by and hear about their experiences.

From the kitchen...
Dinner!


I am creating...
My sketches and compositions have come to a standstill - I have an idea for a couple of pieces of music, though!

I am working on...
Getting my sleep schedule back on track.

I am going...
I'm not going to any specific location, just wherever my life takes me.

I am hoping...
That my university applications process properly.


I am praying...
For my friends and family who are going through tough times.

I am pondering....
Not thinking too deeply at the moment.

I am reading...
I haven't been reading either - I need to get back into that - does anybody have any book suggestions?

I am listening to......
Just the sound of my fan and the highway.


I am hearing...
^ Ditto!


I am struggling...
With getting enough sleep.

Around the house...
My family are relaxing and enjoying the start of the long weekend.

One of my favourite things...
The people who I care about.

A few plans for this week...

This next week I plan to practice clarinet a lot. I have orchestral rehearsal this weekend for the upcoming Jacaranda Prom's concert. It will be heaps of fun! I also go back to my music lesson next week to start the final term of the year.

A little peek at my day...
I caught the bus into town and busked. After, Mum, my sister, and I went for food and drinks in the local shopping centre. When we arrived home, I've started cleaning up the caravan (my new living space - I'm sorting everything out as to where it will go!), and decided I should update my blog. Ta-da!


Sorry I've been absent - blogging hasn't been on my mind at all for a long time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to add a comment!
Please no swearing / inappropriate language etc., please.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!